View main image(bs) in a separate image viewer
View second image(ct). Head computed tomography
View third image(bs). Enlarged spot images of the head.
Full history/Diagnosis is available below
- Intense uptake in posterior right 3rd and 4th ribs.
- Linear uptake along the lateral and medial margins of the femora and tibiae.
- Mildly increased uptake overlying right cerebrum, likely related to the patientís H/O right CVA.
(2. CT of the chest (not shown))
- 3.5 x 2 cm soft tissue mass abutting pleura in the right lung apex.
3. Computed tomography of the head:
- Extensive right cerebral encephalomalacia with foci of calcification, consistent with old infarct.
References and General Discussion of Bone Scintigraphy (Anatomic field:Skeletal System, Category:Misc)
Search for similar cases.
Edit this case
Add comments about this case
Return to the Teaching File home page.
Copyright by Wash U MO